Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Made in USA

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Green Cove Springs, Florida
    Posts
    110

    Default Made in USA

    Yeah of course I am. Never been much of a quiter. Hit me up (PM) and we will go crawl under some rocks.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Branford
    Age
    79
    Posts
    856

    Default USA made

    Is there any interest in developing a small website which identifies American made dive equipment?

    Please PM me.


  3. #13

    Default

    Just for the record. Sherwood Scuba regulators were made in the USA. I visited their plant in New York several years ago, and watched them cutting the reg first stages. They also cut the material from brass bar stock that came from a plant in Cleveland. I do not know if they still manufacture the regs in the US but I would guess that they do.

    ........The Adventure Continues

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,671

    Default USA

    What about Zeagles?


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Longwood, FLorida
    Posts
    486

    Default Thanks for mentioning Zeagles

    This from the Zeagle website:
    "Zeagle regulators since 2000 have been the newer designs, produced in our own factory in Florida" (the question was the Zeagle reg the same as the Apex which Zeagle prior to 2000 imported and private labeled.

    I own several Zeagle's made in America and are quite happy with them.

    'You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North'

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Davie, FL
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Aren't Dive Rites made in the USA?


  7. #17
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXDIVEGUY
    Aren't Dive Rites made in the USA?
    No.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts