Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Threaded View

  1. #4

    Default Marius Frei

    I wrote an article about Swiss diver Marius Frei connecting the Florida Room to the back of the Harper Tunnel for the NACD Journal for the 3rd quarter issue, 2009. Marius made the connection in February 2009, and as I recall, he said he had to contort his body around a piece of rock sticking out in near zero viz, and go around it tightly, which he couldn't do if he was any bigger at all. And he wasn't a big guy.
    I'll see if I can attach the article here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marius Frei NACD Article.pdf  



 

Similar Threads

  1. LR: Harper tunnel to Florida room???
    By T. Bix in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 03:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts