Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Found DPV Prop

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default Found DPV Prop

    I found a prop around the scraper at Ginnie. I was carrying it out but had a CCR failure and decided to leave it.
    It is laying around the Hinkle if it is yours.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #2

    Default

    Haha, thats a bad day...


    Do you know what brand/style it was?


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I know it wasn?t bonnex, blacktip, or SS
    I couldn?t tell what it was tho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati / High Springs
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitrzac View Post
    Haha, thats a bad day...
    seems to be going around. dove there this evening, and hill was down to 20' viz up through skid row.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    I think the operative question is: Who lost the prop of their DPV... and did not notice it was missing? Did the DPV continue to work well WITHOUT the prop?

    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I was assuming that it was a tow scooter and the were unaware of the missing prop until they got out of the water.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Isn’t the lead being buried here? What about the CCR failure? ��


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Active Duty
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Speak with Cave Country Dive shop, I know one of the rentals' lost a prop recently.

    Thanks,



 

Similar Threads

  1. Scooter Prop
    By cavewoman in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 08:20 PM
  2. WTB: Aluminum X-Prop for Cuda 650
    By Gyltebo in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 06:26 AM
  3. al prop for s/s uv26
    By cavefrog in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 04:21 PM
  4. ss prop blades
    By wingman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 12:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts