Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alexandria Bay, NY; Mt. Pocono, PA; Riviera Beach, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    188

    Default Lost a Primary Reel in Ginnie Springs

    Last night, I lost a Halcyon primary reel with my name "Trace" and "395'" measured feet of line marked on the reel in orange marker. I had it clipped to my stage bottle and became aware that I had dropped it once I was on the ledge decompressing. It's somewhere between the Catacombs and the ledge in the Eye. If anyone finds it before I get there tomorrow, please clip it to the gold line, leave it at the office or drop it off at Cave Country Dive Shop. Thanks!

    Trace Malinowski
    "Through all of my seasons and all of the reasons, I've stayed on this circuit for me." - Chris Ledoux

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alexandria Bay, NY; Mt. Pocono, PA; Riviera Beach, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    188

    Default

    I retrieved it near the catacombs this morning.

    Trace Malinowski
    "Through all of my seasons and all of the reasons, I've stayed on this circuit for me." - Chris Ledoux


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2019, 09:31 AM
  2. Lost primary reel at catfish hotel Manatee Springs
    By Divertissimo in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 01:42 PM
  3. Lost primary reel at Ginnie
    By dougyfresh in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 10:06 PM
  4. Lost Halcyon reel at Ginnie Springs
    By chadengler in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:33 PM
  5. Primary reel lost/left @ Little River (I think?)
    By whodunit68 in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 05:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts