Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    +2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On the outside looking in.
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Stay Dri,Ted and Christel. Had seals and boots replaced on a suit,good work and fair price.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draker View Post
    You guys all make me chuckle.
    Hopefully you realize that Ted doesn?t actually do any of the real work and his lovely wife Christel is really the one slaving over all your drysuits.

    +1 for Christel because she deserves all the credit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    So Ted is just the spokesmodel?


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    EE has been doing mine since Steve: They?ve done a good job and finished on time.


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlyte27 View Post
    EE has been doing mine since Steve: They?ve done a good job and finished on time.
    first seal replacement on a new suit they got glue ALL OVER my suit and never mentioned it
    they also once sewed AJ's legs together trying to add pockets to a suit


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135

    Default

    +7 for spokesmodel Ted and his crew.


  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Draker--are you telling me that all the conversation Ted provides isnt considered work? Please. And while I agree she does the heavy lifting, I have seen him glue patches on my suit AND take heaps of abuse from his employee (partner?)...that's not easy, either. Well-deserved or not, heaps.

    +111 for Sta Dri. My suit is there right now getting seals, as a matter of fact.


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St Pete, Fl
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteHedded View Post
    first seal replacement on a new suit they got glue ALL OVER my suit and never mentioned it
    they also once sewed AJ's legs together trying to add pockets to a suit
    That was also like 10 years ago

    I hope/believe they’re better now. No where else to go but up, I guess!


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PfcAJ View Post
    That was also like 10 years ago

    I hope/believe they?re better now. No where else to go but up, I guess!
    In my experience recently its improved tremendously. I know the stuff hes talking about. Havent had that issue in a while.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PfcAJ View Post
    That was also like 10 years ago

    I hope/believe they’re better now. No where else to go but up, I guess!
    yours was ten years ago. spilling glue all over my brand new suit most certainly was not



 

Similar Threads

  1. Drysuit Seam Repair
    By OutlawCaver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts