Is something going on with cow?
I know they are working on new waivers, is that it?
Is something going on with cow?
I know they are working on new waivers, is that it?
Yea Bill
It looks like they have a new waiver
Thanks Bill
Your the greatest
Cow Springs. From what I understand ownership of Cow Springs was transferred to a newly formed LLC for liability purposes. Future plans indicate that some form online registration and waivers are to be put in place sometime in the future. Until then access to all diving activities are closed. Please correct me if I am wrong on these points.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess thats a good and a bad thing. Good because you wont have to deal with the jackasses at DO. Bad because the CDS cant even get membership and member databases right in 3-4 years, so how the hell are they going to get this transition right in a timely fashion is beyond me.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cds database will be complete before the end of the year?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a lot learned from the School sink lawsuit over the drowning of 2 divers who trespassed. I hope those involved look at that scenario and understand what transpired.
"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
Perhaps they should just sell Cow to an individual like they did to Cathedral. Then at least we could dive there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bookmarks