Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Detroit and Key Largo
    Posts
    466

    Default Underwater Light Dude charger - High Springs Area

    I?m coming down at the end of September for 4 days and I?m looking to borrow a earlier UWLD charger (not for the newer sealed lights). Apparently I left mine down in the Keys.

    I wouldn?t mind buddying up day of diving at Peacock on while I?m in the area. (October 1st or 2nd).

    Thanks in advance.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,675

    Default

    they use the same charger for reference. The SECS base connects to the charger the same way that the lights do which allows you to charge the new batteries directly as well as use the same charger with both systems.
    Took advantage of that this past weekend when I forgot a SECS base.
    Wish I had seen this yesterday since I could have left one at Scubaboard HQ over by Ichetucknee, but I'm sure someone else down there could let you borrow one. I don't believe there is a dealer in High Springs, so will have to find someone to borrow from.



 

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Underwater Light Dude Light & Heat for $1750!
    By sparky_ccr in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2018, 10:32 PM
  2. underwater light dude
    By ltb7733 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 01:41 PM
  3. Win a $1725.00 Underwater Light Dude 26-144 LED light.
    By speleodiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts