Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default Fyi Devil's system

    Just an FYI I was showing a friend the Hill 400/
    Rollercoaster circuit and left some reels in the rollercoaster side of the circuit. I should have them out by mid next week.
    MichaelAngelo

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Thanks for the new reels ������

    Seriously…. Beautiful area. Also noticed someone has one at the skid row for awhile.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Skid row isn't mine. Damn I liked those reels, tell you what I'll give you some reels from the couple of dozen reels I've collected over the last 20 years.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."


 

Similar Threads

  1. Devil's System 4/9
    By Moonfuzzy in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:20 PM
  2. How's the Devil System?
    By Line Squirrel in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:21 PM
  3. Original exploration in the Devil's system?
    By phishfood in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:15 AM
  4. The Devil's System
    By Bill Rotella in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 08:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts