Supposedly....
Supposedly....
Is this because they were closed?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
Great, 13 months of something I don't want for the price of 12 months of something I won't buy. Kinda like getting 13 mountain oysters for the price of 12.
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
Did hell freeze over? Because they didn’t even offer a free month when they closed for Covid last April for the month.
St. Andrews State Park was closed for two months last year so they just added two months to our then-current passes.
Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.
BTW, Derek Danger Dunlop.... you're location is not Tallahassee last I checked. #alwaysax
Just spoke to their staff and no additional month is being offered (with no plans to do so).
Agreed....I emailed Beth last week and was told very politely.....HELL NAWL or something to that effect![]()
Bookmarks