I found this video while surfing the net. About ten minutes into the video these spelunkers came across a double arrow line. I was wondering if anyone knew what cave this is?
https://youtu.be/cyVfbr66UKM
I found this video while surfing the net. About ten minutes into the video these spelunkers came across a double arrow line. I was wondering if anyone knew what cave this is?
https://youtu.be/cyVfbr66UKM
Why do I like cave diving? It's the one place where my kids can't follow me.
The video description has your answer. It's Gator on the Millpond in Jackson Co. FL. This is from a few months ago when the pond level was drawn down, it's now back at full pond and the cave is no longer accesible without diving.
The DirtbagDiver
http://www.dirtbagdiver.com
The pond was down and you could access it like they did. You would probably have to swim back to the area the cave drops down and is completely submerged. It is a cool little sm cave. It goes back about 1000' or so and then splits into 2 lines. It is easy up to that T. After the T it gets small and unless you are super skilled you will have crappy viz coming out.
Generation youtube and probably will be on discovery channel soon. They sure know how to hype "OMG its dangerous and make a story up" lol
Bookmarks