Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    New Orleans
    Age
    41
    Posts
    18

    Default Diving during Memorial Day weekend

    I?m just curious, with it being Memorial Day weekend, is it worth it to try and go cave diving in places like Jackson Blue or Peacock Springs. I do shift work so I mostly go diving on week days. I?m assuming it?s going to be packed


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    It will be busier than usual because people are on vacation and ginnies closed. But I wouldnt think twice. Peacock may be busy but you dont have to deal with hordes of drunk idiots like at ginnie. Lr and madison will likely be full of nondivers. P3 is really good right now and I heard telford is too. So theres lots of options. If I didnt have plans I?s be diving.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    don't forget about Cow.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."


 

Similar Threads

  1. Where to dive Memorial day weekend???
    By Kelly Jessop in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts