Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Tank Tumbling Cave Country

    Who does tank tumbling in Cave Country? I have several LP27s that need a good tumble. Thanks


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default Tank Tumbling Cave Country

    Pretty much all the shops use Dave Zapalla. You can being your tanks directly to him but you dont save a ton. If I have 5 plus tanks due for hydro I bring them directly to him. If its just a couple I drop off at a shop. For just whipping and tumbling I do it at home. Ive got all the equipment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    CCDS has tumbled some of my tanks. They have a roller in the shop


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branford, Florida
    Age
    75
    Posts
    679

    Default Tank Tumbling Cave Country

    Scuba Monkey in Alachua hydros and tumbles on site.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Jerry at CCDS tumbling one of my steels several years ago - no issues since subsequent VIPs.

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    southeast of disorder
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Hydro Dave
    (Dave Zappala)

    "Cave diving is for grown ups. Make grown up decisions."
    -AJ


 

Similar Threads

  1. Tumbling/Hydro Test Which comes First???
    By dnscarboro in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 10:19 AM
  2. tumbling media
    By darkdiver211 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts