Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Underwater
    Posts
    316

    Default Jackson Blue, FL area of map question

    Hello, I am trying to determine where I was at in JB on a recent dive. I was back where the line is tied into that goes back to Source Nouveau, there is an ORANGE cookie there also. once back to the FIRST T or 2nd T, can't remember now, but I went LEFT (again a ORANGE COOKIE) the line goes for a bit, and a sink hole you swim over. there are a few lines that cross over this line, but it comes to another T. you can go RIGHT, or keep going to another T, where the line also goes RIGHT, either way you end up to a larger area, where these lines converge. At this area, I went RIGHT and went through some neat rooms, and eventually got to another T. at this T, i went LEFT, and kept going for a bit, until i reached another larger room, with a T, and lines that went straight, went LEFT and right. I stopped there and turned around. I am looking at the JB map that I have trying to figure out the direction I went, and where I ended up turning around. I put a picture below.
    if anyone is familiar with this area, and can shed some details. I have been exploring those lines back there, and having a lot of fun lately.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 8.14.33 AM.jpg
Views:	868
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	22439


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Sorry I do not know the answer to your question but I have one.
    Which map is that? It looks a little different than my super old one....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    283

    Default

    To me it sounds like you took the 3300 ft T over to Source Nouveau, went under the line in the ceiling coming from Sweet Passage, got to where the lines converge towards the end of the line and turned right there, essentially going back towards the gold line, then turned left towards Deloach Delight. It is possible you turned just before entering Deloach Delight, in which case going right under the ledge would’ve put you back on the gold line. Very nice area, don’t mess it up
    I too would like to know what map you’re using.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I knew mike would know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v101 View Post
    Hello, I am trying to determine where I was at in JB on a recent dive. I was back where the line is tied into that goes back to Source Nouveau, there is an ORANGE cookie there also. once back to the FIRST T or 2nd T, can't remember now, but I went LEFT (again a ORANGE COOKIE) the line goes for a bit, and a sink hole you swim over. there are a few lines that cross over this line, but it comes to another T. you can go RIGHT, or keep going to another T, where the line also goes RIGHT, either way you end up to a larger area, where these lines converge. At this area, I went RIGHT and went through some neat rooms, and eventually got to another T. at this T, i went LEFT, and kept going for a bit, until i reached another larger room, with a T, and lines that went straight, went LEFT and right. I stopped there and turned around. I am looking at the JB map that I have trying to figure out the direction I went, and where I ended up turning around. I put a picture below.
    if anyone is familiar with this area, and can shed some details. I have been exploring those lines back there, and having a lot of fun lately.Attachment 22439
    which map is this from? first time seeing this version..


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Panama City/Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    168

    Default


    Looks like a colored in version of this map.

    Mark Sumner

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Crosby, TX
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EEL View Post

    Looks like a colored in version of this map.
    Look like it- the clip has some labels that that aren't shown on this map though.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 05:07 PM
  2. Jackson Blue question
    By inkdiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:08 PM
  3. Jackson Blue Question
    By JDostal in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 07:09 PM
  4. Question about Jackson Blue
    By mfascuba in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 11:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts