Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8

    Default

    What’s the story with the bats? Did some bored divers decide to liven the place up??


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hroark2112 View Post
    What’s the story with the bats? Did some bored divers decide to liven the place up??

    I don't know about the bats, but that's what happened when the dildo showed up


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macdyver View Post
    I had always assumed Hill 400 was a somewhat obscure WWII history reference... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill_400,_Bergstein

    I’ll never get over Macho Grande.

    Last edited by hotelconucc93; 06-08-2021 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Grammer

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotelconucc93 View Post
    I’ll never get over Macho Grande.
    Don't call me Shirley.

    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

  5. #15
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gschaut View Post
    Don't call me Shirley.
    Yeah!! What he said!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts