Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    Thanks for the excellent addition to the thread.

    I really dont understand the people who read or post here but then post that stupid bumper sticker saying. Its like it makes people feel cool getting to post it. At least add some other value like a dive/surface report.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd rather be driving...

    oh, and a dive report... I think the ladder at Buford needs at least two more rungs... and the boy scouts TOTALLY made my trip (I got to threaten them if another rock went over the edge).

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bent View Post
    Some people love too repeat simple slogans and repeat them without thinking. It's easy and it makes you feel part of a group (who also doesn't like to think things through for 5 min). Bumper stickers, hats ... all the same bs.

    Complaining about people posting even though you're reading them at the same time is funny though.
    Like your xdeep bumper sticker?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Was there Friday. Arrived around 1 and parking was already full.
    Loads of campers already.
    Run had only 5? vis due to swimmers.
    Cave was nice. Took H400 all the way around to the domes. Vis was great until back to gold. Cave still dusty/milky past maple leaf.

    Dive more, post more.
    I love reading posts.
    Please don?t post less!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    I dove there both Saturday and Sunday. Managed to park at Turkey Roost both days and had a lovely time.

    Ken Sallot

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern Germany
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    Like your xdeep bumper sticker?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That one's been well thought out.


  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    Thanks for the excellent addition to the thread.

    I really dont understand the people who read or post here but then post that stupid bumper sticker saying. Its like it makes people feel cool getting to post it. At least add some other value like a dive/surface report.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or a dissertation on the China virus vaccine? Dive Less Post More. Get in at 2 and out by 6. Not a problem, as the Ginnie Attitude Police don't report until 8.


  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougchappell View Post
    Or a dissertation on the China virus vaccine? .
    You officially sound dumber than expected. I guess it takes all types.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  8. #58

    Default

    Social Media is Social Disease.


  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branford, Florida
    Age
    76
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Ginnie was an absolute Zoo today Sunday. One a$$ almost found out just how long he could hold his breath after kicking me in the head 4 times at Little Devil?s.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    21mi north o'DAB
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Sun May-2-2021. To be honest it is been awhile I've visited Ginnieland. I don't know what annoyed me worse: line at the entrance, premium parking back behind shower rooms, trying to cross Main Street with super-Gavin under my armpit, 12 ft tall mud trucks with ultra-fart sound system, 6 independent latino disko-bars in competition, individuals that got frozen and deaf or in an otherwise unresponsive reboot mode on steps into Hun River, scary blackout drift down to find Eye (we shoulda consider to run main line from Little Devils on weekends), karate style kick wiping off my mask just before I reach the tannic descend to Ear, 3 OW divers wedged in cavern zone with freeflowing shower of air... Actually I'm reflecting now and the annoying most things are my own mistakes and equipment problems that become harder to handle in surface environments like this. What I've also noticed after not diving Ginnie for awhile is that main flow passage is not as clear as I remember it, kinda milky. Did not see any condoms or sorb mounds, what is wrong with you guys, we have to mark our territory too!

    ARY (Photo, video)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts