Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
I don?t get bored of forums. I wish there was more interest in learning, DIY and trial error but there has been so many improvements in gear over the past 10 years it?s hard to post anything about what you are doing without being criticized for messing with life support equipment.

I recently learned about how to create a Fischer cable with swagelok and ferrules, wiring a petrel into a hammerhead, soldering and rebuilding a rebreather head. I was surprised at how simple things were yet there is basically no information out there about it. Before two weeks ago I had no idea what a front and back ferrule was.

Is there interest in getting back to information sharing? Because there is a ton of things that could be shared that I bet many people would like to know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m with you, I love to learn new things!