Hi all,
I've got a standard body Gavin scooter for sale (not HDPE, but PVC body) - in good shape with lots of extras.
It is presently set-up with regular body for cave, but I do have all three tube lengths - short (o/w - white), regular and long (black).
I have spacers that can be assembled to build all three body lengths - but have never built long body - presently spacers are set-up for regular and short separately.
The motor was rewound by GI about 8 years ago, but it only has about 30 dives since then. Batteries are glad to be included, but should prob be replaced. (I have burn time tests if interested.) Scooter has never seen salt water and has been well maintained.
Also includes charger, stand, and burn tester. Available in Atlanta or delivered to Cave Adventurers.
Asking $650 for everything, or best offer. Pics attached - please let me know if you want to see something more in a PM.


Reply With Quote


Bookmarks