And there might be one in my neighborhood south of Micanopy off 441...
And there might be one in my neighborhood south of Micanopy off 441...
So... now we need to tie off our primary before leaving home?
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
I know this is a few days old but I just saw it....those looking for location....HS FD posted about this when it happened (Jan 7 I believe)...if you have FB, it's on https://www.facebook.com/HighSprings...64435863678179. They call it "...the area of 24304 NW 182nd Avenue."
----
Cave Mann
A key part of sneak diving is leaving the car far away, then hiking in....she's doing it totally wrong.
https://jtoptics.com/image/cache/cat...km-500x500.jpg
Corning Glass is just down the street. They sell bare single strand fiber optic in 50Km spools.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Bookmarks