Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    105

    Default

    The clipboard is missing at least one line of text, which peeled off at least a year ago. If you don't know what it's supposed to say, it's not clear what it should say.

    I'm as guilty as everyone else, in that I never remember to bring a new clipboard to fix it.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branford, Florida
    Age
    75
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuted View Post
    The clipboard is missing at least one line of text, which peeled off at least a year ago. If you don't know what it's supposed to say, it's not clear what it should say.

    I'm as guilty as everyone else, in that I never remember to bring a new clipboard to fix it.
    Wow, sorry I really never read it as I wasn?t going through.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



 

Similar Threads

  1. Madison Blue 12/17/17
    By IowaCaveDiver in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-12-2018, 05:57 AM
  2. Madison Blue
    By fghray1 in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 04:47 PM
  3. Madison Blue
    By Line Squirrel in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:55 PM
  4. Madison Blue 01.19.08
    By PacketSniffer in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 10:31 PM
  5. Madison Blue
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 08:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts