To whomever took my cookies from Madison Blue: I would like them back, please. To the team we met on our exit at Rocky Horror:......yeah.
At least my safety bottle was still there. Cave diving sure ain't like it used to be.
To whomever took my cookies from Madison Blue: I would like them back, please. To the team we met on our exit at Rocky Horror:......yeah.
At least my safety bottle was still there. Cave diving sure ain't like it used to be.
Good option, but still doesnt fix the issue of people being dumbasses and not following the clearly marked slate. You?d think at this level of diving people would be smarter. Not saying I?m not a dumbass cause I am. But I?m at least able to read a friggin sign.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
The cookies were on an alternate way to Courtyard. They were there longer than they should have been, but I was surprised to find them missing given their location. They were a bit unique and I really would like them back.
The incident at Rocky Horror wasn't life threatening, but just a blatant disregard for others. The other team silted the tunnel pretty good on their turn around. I hope it cleared by the time they exited, because they didn't have a jump reel, either.
Courtesy to others within the cave seems to be quickly disappearing.
And what's with that huge drag trail through Potters?
We, team of 3, were there the other day. Other two divers that were with me were CCR. We stopped and turned at the clipboard going into Potters Delight. The clipboard was intact and clearly visible. Didn?t notice any cookies but I tend to ignore them as I don?t use cookies, only my own line arrows. I have noticed this week that there is a large group from up north that have been silting out every system they visit. Oh well, they will be gone in a few days and things will get back to normal. Ken
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bookmarks