Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowersj View Post
    We camped at manatee a few weeks ago and were told at the office that ow diving is allowed, but no cave diving was permitted do to the death last year...
    Not sure where they?re getting their info. I know of several people who have dove manatee this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hamilton, OH
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Thanks for everyone's input. Looks like Ginnie is going to be the best option.

    Now.... Is there anyone who's interested in getting together for some dives? I'm flexible on the dive plan

    "I want to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am..."


 

Similar Threads

  1. In need of transport to dive caves
    By Hong Kong cave diver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:23 AM
  2. new caves to dive?
    By Phil in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 08:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts