My old analyzer died and I am looking to purchase another on. Any recommendations? Any experience with Oxycheq's ?Expedition? ?
My old analyzer died and I am looking to purchase another on. Any recommendations? Any experience with Oxycheq's ?Expedition? ?
I own an Analox, got it in 2006 or so. In that time it's needed 3 sensors. Their sensors are more expensive but they last and last. We had the same model where I worked, 2 of them, and with daily use we still didn't go through a sensor more than every 2 years. So the investment is more up front and the sensors are more expensive (and harder to find) but I'd buy that same model again without question.
I like analox for basic nitrox. The oxycheq for my sill station. But mainly use my divesoft sonce most of my tanks have helium in them. If youre considering trimix ever just get the divesoft and be done
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Oxycheq is 10 years old and going strong.
Jim Wyatt
Cavediveflorida
Oxycheq expedition is a rugged little analyzer. We've had ours at the shop for 9 years, it's been dropped in and out of water and still functions well. Cells last roughly two years. Easy to replace the cell and batteries and it's compact and in a decent case for traveling.
-Kristi Bernot-
I have a expedition, and one of the El Cheapo kit built. Both have been great.
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
My original Oxycheq Expedition lasted 13+ years - the display finally went. The cells lasted from 18 to 36 months but 2 years was the norm. Just got another one last month to replace it.
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
Bookmarks