Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Math Stuff

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tulum, Mexico
    Posts
    483

    Default Math Stuff

    Nelly says I should post this here.

    I thought it was silly because I mostly wrote it for more entry level divers.

    But Nelly is the one who bakes fancy deserts. And I like desert.

    https://www.xoc-ha.com/post/two-plus-two-equals-purple


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Princeton MN
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Great post Roger!


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Nice thx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Desserts. Silly humanities majors.

    https://www.thoughtco.com/spelling-t...essert-1833076

    Ken Sallot

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tulum, Mexico
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kensuf View Post
    No. Deserts. She bakes dry, expansive deserts to give us a little respite from the humidity from time to time.


  6. #6

    Default

    Math is Cool!

    Dominick Gheesling

    Hike your own hike.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Nice!



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2019, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 02:39 PM
  3. This stuff needs to go! Really!
    By JGM in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts