Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Some Cool History!

    Exhibition of Historic Florida Underwater Photography!




    https://www.tallahasseearts.org/even...9jBm2NUAqwd34s

    Dominick Gheesling

    Hike your own hike.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Somehow I suspect the max depth is about 20 feet.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #3

    Default

    For the camera or the diver ????

    TJ (2)
    When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL - USA
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    I'm guessing that's about where you hit the bottom... ��

    Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Somehow I suspect the max depth is about 20 feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver256 View Post
    For the camera or the diver ????
    Yes.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. History of the WKPP
    By txdiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 06:17 AM
  2. History of cavediving
    By mrpolar in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 03:48 PM
  3. Ownership and history
    By robohips in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts