Anyone been to Madison this week? Curious on the conditions
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Anyone been to Madison this week? Curious on the conditions
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
According to https://waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=02319302
Flow is up a smidge. 130cfs is great. No change in temp or DO....so still sparkling
I was there yesterday. Flow is still pretty low. Viz was good but not sparkling like I have seen it. Still pretty nice. It was a good way to rinse off the ginnie dust that I had on my rebreather.
We had to cross under tunnel. Visibility was moderate maybe 50 foot. On the way out it was significantly lessthe flow in the main section after the First Tee was slightly less than normal.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was there on 1/4 (Saturday). Lots of teams for Madison. Good visibility and flow seemed pretty mild to moderate to me. Visibility in cross under tunnel was milky because it looked like a couple other teams were there.
Last edited by macado; 01-06-2020 at 12:05 PM. Reason: correction
Bookmarks