Online store is down. Can not do it over the phone either.
Does anyone know which state parks in cave country are able to issue an individual annual park pass?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Online store is down. Can not do it over the phone either.
Does anyone know which state parks in cave country are able to issue an individual annual park pass?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
Peacock used to but not sure if they still do.
Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
No naked pictures, just dive stuff. Click Here
I was at PSSP Thursday of last week. Seems like the park volunteer who was stationed at the gate welcoming people asked me if I wanted to purchase a pass.
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
We usually get ours at Suwannee River State Park or Ichetucknee Springs State Park. We have gotten them at Peacock but it seems hit or miss whether or not they have them.
Ok thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
What about manatee?
I’m sure you could at peacock if a ranger’s around but I haven’t seen a ranger at peacock in over a year. So I don’t ever bet on that option.
I will try Ichetucknee State Park. Closer to me. Thank you everyone
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
ichetucknee does do it, also if you have a disability rating with the VA you get one for life FYI to anyone that this may apply for, just bring some paperwork and boom free pass for life for being a disabled vet.
I was with my buddy yesterday when he bought his at Itchatucknee.
Jeff Rouse
Chicago, IL
Manatee or Fanning as well.
Why yes that was me inshorts and a t-shirt
oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker
Bookmarks