Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_ View Post
    How about freedivers posting videos of themselves going into P1

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/25361763539/?fref=nf
    Yikes.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    I saw video of freediving in the Ballroom and Eye at Ginnie. But I missed the P1 video. Was it taken down by NFSA?

    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gschaut View Post
    I saw video of freediving in the Ballroom and Eye at Ginnie. But I missed the P1 video. Was it taken down by NFSA?
    Yeah I think nfsa wisely took it down.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    Yeah I think nfsa wisely took it down.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Has not been taken down at this point because park management wants to see the video with the name attached. As soon as they are done assessing it, we will take it down

    Last edited by Kelly Jessop; 12-19-2019 at 04:01 AM.
    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Has not been taken down at this point because park management want to see the video with the name attached. As soon as they are done assessing it, we will take it down
    Oh. I tried to look at it a couple times and it kept saying no longer available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    High Springs
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Seems like a lot of high profile jackassery being posted on FB lately.


  7. #17

    Default


    Dominick Gheesling

    Hike your own hike.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jug hole
    By deepdiver4 in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 07:05 PM
  2. Jug Hole 10/18/11
    By Unregistered User in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. Jug Hole
    By J_glenn06 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. Jug Hole (Blue Hole)
    By imported_admin in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 01:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts