Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Toronto Canda
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Pass is $330.00. Apparently going up in price next year though?


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch View Post
    How much is an annual pass now?

    Michael

    I think around $330 like was posted. It's a little frustrating because there's no hard and fast rule. It really depends on what kid is working where. I'm not likely to show up at Ginnie at 6AM, but 7AM is realistic and I shouldn't be told to wait an hour when if I showed up at 2AM I could go right in. It's their park and their rules, so I can't really complain. I think the more annoying part is in 5 years of going to Ginnie I've had my wristband checked twice, and that is apparently the reason they won't let people through if it's close to the opening of the main building. My wife and I both take our wristbands off as soon as we get in the car and leave them on the dash. Same place I would put the card when we went in after hours in the past.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cozumel, Mexico por el invierno
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Unrelated but I did hear a rumor they would be raising the price of the annual pass and daily passes after the new year. The rumor I heard was $30 day-rate for all divers, no matter level of certification. This could be completely wrong so take it with a grain of salt however I wonder if anyone else has heard anything?


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    High Springs
    Posts
    620

    Default

    I hope people don’t 5hit stir this topic up enough that they just cut off all after hours access. I mean that would at least make it easier for people to understand, make it a really simple rule for all the “kids” to understand. **sarcasm**


  5. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver View Post
    ... The gal said yes but after 7:30 you have to wait to check in....
    Consistent with my experience, except I got there at 7:28, asked them to recheck the time and got in by the skin of my teeth.

    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

    The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...


 

Similar Threads

  1. FWC Survey about proposed rule change at Eagles Nest
    By Sly-vester in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-17-2017, 07:01 PM
  2. Ginnie Change in conditions Sunday
    By navycaver in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 06:00 PM
  3. Change of hours at Cave Excursions East...
    By Rich in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 08:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts