Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default For Sale: Dive Rite Optima $4000

    Guys, I'm pretty excited. I recently purchased a new Optima and new Kiss Sidewinder.

    With that said, I'm selling my personal Optima CCR. It's a few years old. It has Shearwater Electronics and OTSCL. It will come with 2.5liter or 3liter counterlungs. I can sell it with 2l Steel Bottles or 4 Liter Steel Bottles. They will have fresh hyrdo. Also, I'll sell it with brand new unopened cells and a brand new, never installed KYDEX Cover, without a scratch on it. Unit will also come with brand new mushroom valves.

    I can email you pictures at your request. I don't know how to upload them here.

    This unit works flawlessly. I'll warranty this unit for a year from purchase date. I can also provide instruction if you need it.

    I can deliver to just about anywhere in FL or will ship at your expense.

    Give me a call, or drop me an email, or PM me here (although I don't check forum as often as I check my phone)

    [email protected]
    407-304-9288


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    259

    Default

    I’d be interested in the 2L steels if you want to sell them separately


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Thanks, but I'm pretty addicted to tanks.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    55
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Is this still available?


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarge89 View Post
    Is this still available?
    I sold mine. I still have my buddy's. Almost identical.



 

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale -- Dive Rite Optima (Petrel)
    By Superlyte27 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 09:11 AM
  2. Dive Rite Optima for Sale
    By Jont in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 04:47 PM
  3. Dive Rite Optima For Sale - Brand NEW
    By Black Coral in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 11:03 AM
  4. Dive Rite Optima FX for sale - SOLD
    By Dsix36 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts