Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Beuchat VX-10

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Thanks, but I think I've got the problem finally solved!
    I told you a 2 pound hammer would fix it.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    high springs
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    I told you a 2 pound hammer would fix it.
    That almost was "option B"



 

Similar Threads

  1. Beuchat Y Valves X2
    By Reddiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2019, 07:37 PM
  2. Beuchat Tanks, bigguns 12 liter, 127 cuft
    By tj in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 09:23 PM
  3. New In Box Beuchat Din/k Y Valve
    By Kevin Gonzalez in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:56 PM
  4. Regulators FS Beuchat VX10 and Oceanic Alpha & Delta
    By Sumper in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts