Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Dive Outpost

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    Is Cathy leaving the area?
    Yes - moving close to her family in Illinois.


  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    fort lauderdale fla
    Age
    66
    Posts
    284

    Default

    will Adam and Kate still maintain the Dive Outpost page on Facebook? .....or too early to tell?.....

    give a man a fish and he eats for a day: teach a man to fish and he will drink beer for a lifetime............

    www.lauderdalediving.com

  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Miami
    Posts
    346

    Default

    I am happy that Cathy is happy, but I will miss her. Cathy was the housemother of cave diving (like Edna Garrett on "Facts of Life"). The Dive Outpost was as much Cathy Lesh as it was a physical location.

    "I like to do dangerous things safely."

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    I will miss the Thanksgiving meals & tales arounf her bonfires in back of the shop.
    I wish her well & a relaxing retirement.


    Jack

    Jack Evans

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltb7733 View Post
    will Adam and Kate still maintain the Dive Outpost page on Facebook? .....or too early to tell?.....
    They have a new page.

    https://www.facebook.com/diveoutpost



 

Similar Threads

  1. Dive Outpost?
    By Me in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts