Will miss Cathy.She has been a part of cave diving for me for 18 years.
Enjoy your retirement, you earned it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone know what time the retirement party is on Saturday?
Dive Outpost was recommended to me when I went to Florida for the first time and on return visits I wouldn't have stayed anywhere else. Thanks for the happy memories Cathy.
Bummer. I will be sad to see Cathy go but best luck to her! I enjoyed spending many nights by the fire at Dive Outpost; I hope to be able to continue that in the future.
6pm Saturday. Farewell to Cathy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
Is Cathy leaving the area?
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
Bookmarks