Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Dive Outpost

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    I was told she was sticking around till january to help the transition. Is that not true anymore?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. Not true


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pasco, Washington
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Will miss Cathy. She has been a part of cave diving for me for 18 years.

    Enjoy your retirement, you earned it.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Does anyone know what time the retirement party is on Saturday?

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Does anyone know what time the retirement party is on Saturday?
    Guessing the evening. I?m headed up tomorrow. I?ll see if I can get a time and post it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    bushey, england
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Dive Outpost was recommended to me when I went to Florida for the first time and on return visits I wouldn't have stayed anywhere else. Thanks for the happy memories Cathy.


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    I was told she was sticking around till january to help the transition.
    The transition timetable got moved up. Adam and Kate have been there full time for the last six weeks or so learning the Cathy way.


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cozumel, Mexico por el invierno
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Bummer. I will be sad to see Cathy go but best luck to her! I enjoyed spending many nights by the fire at Dive Outpost; I hope to be able to continue that in the future.


  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    6pm Saturday. Farewell to Cathy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee View Post
    6pm Saturday. Farewell to Cathy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Is Cathy leaving the area?

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads


 

Similar Threads

  1. Dive Outpost?
    By Me in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts