Cathy Lesh has sold her shop (Dive Outpost). It was posted here, but it wasn't ready to be common knowledge, but it is now.
Many of us will miss Cathy. The shop will remain open under the new ownership.
Cathy Lesh has sold her shop (Dive Outpost). It was posted here, but it wasn't ready to be common knowledge, but it is now.
Many of us will miss Cathy. The shop will remain open under the new ownership.
Adam Wallace run the shop now and he'll do it amazingly.
MANY THANKS
and
HAPPY TRAILS
CATHY!!!
Dominick Gheesling
Hike your own hike.
Tracy and I have been spending most of every October and February at Dive Outpost for the last 15 years. Cathy has become a good friend. We're happy that she can retire, but sad that an era has come to an end.
Fortunately Adam and Kate are good folks; cave divers who understand the vibe of the place. I'm confident that they'll do a great job and keep Dive Outpost the special place and home away from home that it has been for so many of us.
Mike
I know that I am not the only one who is happy for Cathy, but still sad for the rest of the cave diving community that fell in love with her. We will all miss her smiles and laughter around the campfire.
No naked pictures, just dive stuff. Click Here
Let’s get down to the important stuff. Does the sale of the property include the recipe for the cookies?
I have been assured that the Dive Outpost tradition of Deco Cookies will continue.![]()
![]()
![]()
Bookmarks