Quote Originally Posted by LMN View Post
mrki, what I was asking was if anybody does their deco following the GF ceiling rather than the customary 20 ft and 10 ft stops, in order to minimize the 1.6 ppo2 at 20 ft. I personally don?t, and many times finish all my deco at 20 ft. However, in places where is easy to move up and keep a shallower depth (like JB for example), I do move up to finish deco there. Sorry my post wasn?t clear but I wasn?t thinking following the GF ceiling literally every foot to surface, just getting out of the 1.6 ppo2.
I was suggesting that setting last stop to 10ft and then having the choice to finish deco at either 10 or 20ft was (at least in my case) a beter alternative to having it set to 20ft and then watching those blinking red digits for the last stop.