I have a haskel booster that will not cycle when the gas section is charged. Does anyone know of a repair facility or contact that works on boosters?
I have a haskel booster that will not cycle when the gas section is charged. Does anyone know of a repair facility or contact that works on boosters?
Sorry miss type the title the booster is a HII
Ask Wayne at Amigos. He has a Haskel. and knows a compressor repair expert.
American Air Works
They won’t service HII
Aha! It ain't a Haskel.
It's a Hydraulics International made in California by Iranians
Right now you'll probably come up on a Sh**load of watchlists for wanting anything to do with Iranians who still speak Persian - even if they have been living in California for many years. Nice boosters though!
Michael
Yes it’s a hydraulic international. I must have had Haskel on my mind when I wrote the post. I got the booster pretty much free so just trying to get it going again. What little I have dealt with the manufacture they are a pita so would like to avoid them if all possible.
Bookmarks