Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    194

    Default rEvo III Micro FT HCCR rebreather

    Titanium rEvo III Micro FT HCCR rebreather with RMS scrubber monitor, two rEvo dreams, two sets of 3L steel tanks, Shearwater predator, extensive parts kit, extra batteries, modified for expanded lung volume, sidemount rigged with custom buttplate, bungies and reversed inflator, modded manual add. Includes hard travel case, and 5 kegs of EXPIRED sorb. Tanks are due for hydro, O2 cells all need replacement. Will include all original hardware if you want to take it back to stock.

    $7000

    I was using this for exploration/expedition diving but then had children and can't make the trips anymore. Unit is now sitting in my climate controlled basement in northern virginia. For the right price, I can make the trip to florida or points inbetween.

    Call me/text with questions 904 six two six 0806

    Brandon

    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    194

    Default


    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    194

    Default

    If desired, I can revert all to stock and include the mods as accessories.

    haven't heard anything yet, so price dropped to $6000

    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Quebec city
    Age
    45
    Posts
    272

    Default

    I'm diving the same exact unit.
    Excellent unit !

    Etienne Rousseau

    Revo rebreather Instructor
    Cave Instructor
    --------------------------
    http://www.plongeecapitale.com/

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    194

    Default

    OK, so looks like not a lot of interest. Dropping the price to $4999. Contact me before the end of the year and I'll throw in a AL80 with stage rigging.

    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Attchoum View Post
    I'm diving the same exact unit.
    Excellent unit !
    Yes, the unit is great. I had a lot of fun pushing some caves, getting deep and getting run times of up to 12 hours for the cost of a little sorb and like $14 worth of gas. Was good for sneaking up on fish too, if caves aren't your thing.

    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.


 

Similar Threads

  1. rEvo III Micro FT RMS rebreather for sale
    By caveflyer in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 08:46 AM
  2. Revo III Micro Titanium mccr
    By divemedic85 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 09:58 AM
  3. 2015 REVO 3 Micro Titanium RMS in MINT Condition
    By Jont in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2015, 12:01 AM
  4. FS: rEvo II Standard hCCR
    By icestac in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 12:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts