Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    47

    Default Best sliding d-rings?

    I have a set of Santiago d-rings that I was lucky to pick up, they are excellent, but I can?t find another set, and dont want to keep swapping out between rigs.

    Any recommendations?

    Last edited by a878bob; 07-04-2019 at 08:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Sump UK


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Boynton beach fl
    Age
    40
    Posts
    167

    Default

    The titanium dive rite ones are the best ones I’ve found yet they are easy to slide when you want but stay put once you move them

    Live life one dive at a time


 

Similar Threads

  1. Sidemount Xdeep sliding D-rings
    By tstormdiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2018, 07:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts