Where are people buying their apeks service kits from these days? I need to pick up a few and the place I had previously been getting them doesn't have them. Or, does anyone have some extras they're looking to part with?
Where are people buying their apeks service kits from these days? I need to pick up a few and the place I had previously been getting them doesn't have them. Or, does anyone have some extras they're looking to part with?
Please keep me posted Jon, I'm almost out of spare service kits.
The most powerful minds are the ones that can be changed.
Europe
But not the UK. in the UK Apeks will only sell to a dive shop.
Northeast scuba supply has em
Hog?![]()
I've been buying the third party kits from scubagaskets.com (Cyprus) and official kits from scubasupport.nl (Netherlands)
Both shipped to the US fairly quickly for me. The ScubaSupport kits are genuine Apeks but I see no issues with the Scubagaskets.
Bookmarks