I've got a Poseidon regulator 1st with Jetstream and Odin 2nds.
Best offer over $100. Comes with a bag and a homemade (looks like it) cave arrow.
I can ship ($12) or deliver to north Florida
![]()
I've got a Poseidon regulator 1st with Jetstream and Odin 2nds.
Best offer over $100. Comes with a bag and a homemade (looks like it) cave arrow.
I can ship ($12) or deliver to north Florida
![]()
Tom Johnson / tj![]()
Administrator/Sponsor
Dayo Scuba North
Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
Cave Evaluator/IT TDI
Have you been rummaging around in Forrest's garage?
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
Tom Johnson / tj![]()
Administrator/Sponsor
Dayo Scuba North
Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
Cave Evaluator/IT TDI
going, going.. . .
Tom Johnson / tj![]()
Administrator/Sponsor
Dayo Scuba North
Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
Cave Evaluator/IT TDI
Sold! $150!
Tom Johnson / tj![]()
Administrator/Sponsor
Dayo Scuba North
Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
Cave Evaluator/IT TDI
This is a fun format. I?m just waiting for the rebreathers and accoutrements to go up. Didn?t you used to have a hammerinspo? I?d put at least $103 down on that :P
Jim
Bookmarks