Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default canister light needs ride to Mexico

    I'd like to get this light to German - if anyone from the US is headed to Tulum or Cozumel and is willing to transport, would you let me know?

    thanks,
    Barbara

    Barbara/San Francisco

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    I am flying out Friday headed to Cozumel. If you can get me the light by Thursday I can deliver it to him as I am sure I will be seeing him.


  3. #3

    Default

    I'm headed down May 17th and I'll be seeing him the 24th. Let me know if I can help.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I am flying out Friday headed to Cozumel. If you can get me the light by Thursday I can deliver it to him as I am sure I will be seeing him.
    Thank you! I will try but it is not looking good - taxes, classes, work, other commitments but could you PM me your address? I want to charge and burn/volt test it tomorrow to make sure I don't send him a dud!

    Barbara

    Barbara/San Francisco

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Thank you, Mitch. I may take you up on that if I cannot get it to him sooner. I'll keep you posted, and I greatly appreciate your offer.

    Barbara

    Barbara/San Francisco


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 11:14 AM
  2. Salvo/Light Monkey 21w HID canister light
    By deep2eat in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 02:48 PM
  3. WTB: Slim line or wreck light or small canister light
    By floridabob in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts