Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Salvo HID bulbs

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    New Orleans, La
    Age
    42
    Posts
    36

    Default Salvo HID bulbs

    I purchased a couple Salvo HID canister lights that needed work. I would like to put new bulbs in them but don?t know where to get them. Another problem I have is the person I purchased them from wasn?t sure of the wattage and the labels are worn off the bulbs. Can anyone help me?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #2

    Default

    Call Light Monkey. They?ll get you sorted out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cancun Mx
    Posts
    156

    Default




 

Similar Threads

  1. HID bulbs
    By wallacm in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:33 PM
  2. hid bulbs
    By ltb7733 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 11:58 AM
  3. HID bulbs
    By Puttzer in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts