Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Books for sale.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okinawa JP
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Books for sale.

    I have a bunch of books I will be selling. First PM with I?ll take it gets the book. All prices are shipped. If you would like multiple books, I will combine shipping. I will update this until they are all gone. If you want something specific, I may have it. I am not posting all at once because I will not be able to keep up with it. If my prices are way off, call me on it. I just don?t want to get burned on shipping. PayPal +3% only.

    Basic underwater cave surveying
    $20.00
    The Tao of underwater survival
    $45.00
    The essential of cabe diving Jill Heinerth
    $25.00
    NSS Cavern diving manual
    $15.00
    Doing it right
    $15.00
    Basics of cave diving and cabe diving communications
    $15.00
    Solo diving
    $15.00
    Guidelines for success
    $15.00
    Beating the Bends
    $18.00
    Caverns measureless to man
    $20.00





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okinawa JP
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Open to offers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okinawa JP
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    In addition to the above listed books, I also have the following.

    IANTD-side mounts &no mount diver
    IANTD-Tek lite
    TDI-Trimix diver manual
    IANTD-Normoxic trimix workbook
    NAUI leadership in diving
    Understanding rebreathers Jeffery E. Bozanic
    NSS Cave diving manual
    Cave diving articles and opinions
    IANTD-Tek closed circuit rebreather
    IANTD-cave diver student manual
    CCR CCR cave diving almost simplified
    NSS student cave diver work book
    TDI- complete encyclopedia of diving terminology
    The springs of north Florida 2nd edition
    TDI-Extended range diving and intro to trimix
    TDI-Guide to advanced nitrox
    TDI- Decompression procedures.

    I am open to offers. Especially if someone wants them all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    pm sent

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okinawa JP
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Tao and cave surveying sold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okinawa JP
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Open to offers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



 

Similar Threads

  1. Books for Sale
    By JC in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 02:10 PM
  2. Books, Tables and Rock Boots for sale
    By OH in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 09:44 PM
  3. Cave diving books for sale
    By Squirrel Girl in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:14 PM
  4. Cave diving books for sale
    By Arnold Mesiser in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts