Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. #21

    Default

    The ankle on my dive leg can either e locked at 90 degrees or strait out, I sometimes don't lock it and let it go freely but when I have tried frog kicks I wasn't very successful.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I have planned in may a day of diving in a lake to see how the diver dives. And how we need to adjust the bcd (we will use the I3 because of that inflator handle) to use it with 2 cylinders (more or less sidemount) and how the finkicks are. The diver don't use the frogkick, but is not disturbing the bottom. We will try to lay some lines, air sharing, etc. And if all looks fine we will try some cave(rn)dives. To be continued.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Disabled man goes scuba diving (moved)
    By FW in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 07:41 AM
  2. Disabled Accounts
    By Webmaster in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 03:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts