Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Smile WTB halcyon focus. anyone can afford

    I need the primary light for getting GUE tech pass
    Anyone want to sell his light? Second / New
    PM me thank u
    Safe dive


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Antonio,Tx
    Posts
    240

    Default



  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    They require a specific light? If money is a concern I would think that an old HID light would be the way to go.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL - USA
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    They do not require a specific light to pass, just a tech appropriate can light with cord. I got a tech pass using an old Dive Rite HID (MR16?) Upgraded to LED and no Halcyon gear.

    Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    I?ve got 2 near brand new LM hids for sale in the gear thread. Excellent light for starting into texh and years after


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. #6

    Default

    I have got Halcyon 21W HID for sell. 600 usd with charger


  7. #7

    Default

    I have brand knew Hacyon Focus for sale. I have 2-3 dives with the light. 1000$


  8. #8

    Default

    They let you pass without any H gear? That's mighty fine of GUE...


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St Pete, Fl
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haaginheimer View Post
    They let you pass without any H gear? That's mighty fine of GUE...
    So edgy! I think I just cut myself!



 

Similar Threads

  1. Halcyon Focus w/EO cord (v1)
    By Deep_Six in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 11:58 AM
  2. FS: Halcyon Flare and Focus dive light
    By MegDiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 03:34 PM
  3. Halcyon Focus Primary Light with EO Cord
    By MNDIVER in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 08:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts