Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    LakeCity, Fl
    Posts
    334

    Default Anyone dive Ruth Walker anymore?

    I went back in 2012 but looking on here I seen no posts in 3 years. Does anyone ever dive here anymore?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    I did last year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    21mi north o'DAB
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Haven't been there in 10 years. How does it do in the times of flood, should it be affected the same way as the other more popular spring on a property? Since all springs along Suwannee now experiencing "brown out" ...

    ARY (Photo, video)

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I've been a few times in the last couple years. I'm not sure if it is doable right now, due to flooding (Troy Spring is closed - I suspect Ruth is as well); but it is really nice dive. I've always had good visibility (or at least good enough, considering the size of the cave).


  5. #5

    Default

    Always a great dive when the water levels are right. I would suspect that it is under right now along with the parking area !!!

    TJ (2)
    When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Moderator note: This is considered a gray area site, meaning we are diving the site because the rules don't exclude diving,but they also don't include diving either. History has shown when we talk about these sites, or inquire with authorities, that is when they discover diving is being conducted, and no diving signs appear. It happened at a site earlier this year, and at one time we used to have access to Falmouth, until discussion became more public.

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-13-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Nuclear Powered Scooters may not be a joke anymore
    By REastman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 07:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts