Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Flanagan

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gainesville,Fla area
    Posts
    54

    Default Flanagan

    Anyone know how to get in touch with Greg Flanagan? Please pm or email at [email protected] Thanks Paul


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default Re: Flanagan

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailridgefire
    Anyone know how to get in touch with Greg Flanagan? Please pm or email at [email protected] Thanks Paul
    I will forward your address to Greg. You should have gone to the NSS-CDS workshop, Greg was a speaker.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Check your e-mail Paul

    I have to agree Forrest he did a great job.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop
    Check your e-mail Paul

    I have to agree Forrest he did a great job.
    One of the most interesting talks of the meeting...I now have a new appreciation for my Flanaganthian rig.



    Dave



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts