Just curious, as to what the strangest thing anyone has seen on a cave dive? Kind of new to cave diving myself, and the idea of coming across something unique / strange on my dives appeals to me![]()
Just curious, as to what the strangest thing anyone has seen on a cave dive? Kind of new to cave diving myself, and the idea of coming across something unique / strange on my dives appeals to me![]()
Meeting a shark coming out of a sea cave was pretty strange.
Wow... must have been interesting... a large one?
Bigger than we were. We just got over to the side, to give the exiting "diver" the right of way. We even covered our lights, so he didn't mistake them for the entrance. FWIW, it was just a nurse shark, but at the time I was mostly interested in getting out of the way. I don't think I breathed again until he was past us![]()
A wreck diver! Kidding
The second mouse gets the cheese!
People standing in the orang grove tunnel. Werent anywhere to be found after the dive to ask wtf
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF is right!People standing in the orang grove tunnel. Werent anywhere to be found after the dive to ask wtf
Wow! Don't think I would have either... definitely don't take my chances with sharksBigger than we were. We just got over to the side, to give the exiting "diver" the right of way. We even covered our lights, so he didn't mistake them for the entrance. FWIW, it was just a nurse shark, but at the time I was mostly interested in getting out of the way. I don't think I breathed again until he was past us
Two people screwing on the picnic table at Ginnie after a midnight dive.
"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
Three and a half foot long carp almost as big around as my dive buddy, 1000 feet back in Jackson Blue. My first thought was "is that a TARPON? WTH?"
Tried to turn him around and swim him out, but he was determined to kill himself, and honestly I was a little afraid of him.
Bookmarks