Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Question Missing NSS-CDS UWS Volumes

    Spending some time on the surface today. Found myself reading some of the NSS-CDS, UWS journals.

    I was wondering what happened to the 1993 - 2010 volumes.

    Dominick

    Dominick Gheesling

    Hike your own hike.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhippi View Post
    Spending some time on the surface today. Found myself reading some of the NSS-CDS, UWS journals.

    I was wondering what happened to the 1993 - 2010 volumes.

    Dominick
    Are you talking about the scanned UWS on disk?

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Are you talking about the scanned UWS on disk?
    I did not know that existed. I was looking at the PDF copies on the NSS-CDS website

    Dominick Gheesling

    Hike your own hike.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhippi View Post
    I did not know that existed. I was looking at the PDF copies on the NSS-CDS website
    https://nsscds.org/shop/dvd-underwater-speleology/

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhippi View Post
    Spending some time on the surface today. Found myself reading some of the NSS-CDS, UWS journals.

    I was wondering what happened to the 1993 - 2010 volumes.

    Dominick
    Yes, we need to borrow some issues for 1993 to 2010 to scan. If anyone has any we could borrow, let me know.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Yes, we need to borrow some issues for 1993 to 2010 to scan. If anyone has any we could borrow, let me know.
    What issues are missing?

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    What issues are missing?
    It looks like the whole years worth for 1993 to 2010. You can check here: https://nsscds.org/uws-archive/

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Great to see people reading these.

    I have to take inventory of old issues I have in a couple of boxes- I suspect some will be found there. If anyone happens to find personal copies not currently on the website, feel free to scan and email to me at [email protected] and I?ll get them posted.

    Thanks,

    Rod


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
    Great to see people reading these.
    I've read some, I think it's great having access to these older issues talking about exploration and gear etc. Thanks for making them available

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Yes, we need to borrow some issues for 1993 to 2010 to scan. If anyone has any we could borrow, let me know.
    Forrest, I probably do. I may even have some PDF copies and will look.

    Barbara/San Francisco


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 08:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts