Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge
    Quote Originally Posted by billyf
    I recommend that you tie off on the log enter through the rabbit hole
    Don't all agencies say no restrictions at cavern or intro level?
    Depends on what kinda restriction. Yes and no Yes to minor restrictions ok in Intro but no restrictions is Cavern. I would cosider the rabbit hole a minor restriction. Major restrictions I feel would be like in cow and the peanut restriction and so on.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)

  2. #22
    Guest

    Default

    With all due respect, Kevin, it's not a matter of opinion. It's clearly defined. If you don't have to remove any gear to get through it, it's a minor restriction.

    Being as claustrophobic as I am, I consider the second restriction at Cow a major ordeal, but it's still just a minor restriction.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts